kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God will not allow my dream of Orphanage to die !!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: THanks
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Hello Wonderful Brother Ken,
Hponestly I totally love you bedcause you are franks and honest and you always told me the true thatg why I love you for that.THanks be to God.

Meanwhile, Yes you donotg have thed means uyopurself and indeed things are hard on youjn too and you are not God.You do really want to helpbut there is nbo hand now and I do not want you to stop writing me.

God has brought us together npot forf money but fpor us tok be a great fcriends and shggare our dream and pray for one another and indeed my heart bleed for you.

Honestly I do feel the same asa I wantg to help, youj too and other in the room here becvause there are some great things hwere too that can make you happy but I donot have the hand.I do know God will and totally God will find a away to help us out and indeed I dxo hpope and prayh with or without heling us we can still, be a great friends.

Ken, I donot want to lose youj and franjkly In dfo owe you and day and night I do pray for youj and all the forum members and indeed I hope and pray that God will, find a way to help us out.

Furthermore, there are some members of this forum who fdo want to help, too but they have many Bills to be paid and so,me asre not working anymore and theyt have many family to take care of but I want you to keep praying for me and God wsho is unlimitd will one day very soon will fish us out of the problerm finally and it very soon.

I totally trust God and beleive in God so much and he will never leave us alone and he God is working or talking toi somebody that will help us as I wrfite this now.God is wondefuyl and he can do anything when you think there is no hope any more that when God vcomes in.

About the UNHCR frankly they are not helping any more and a sister that was here on the camp do know about it and you can write her and ask her about it if unhcr is giving food out.

I told my family this morning and all the children that we must all look up to God and God is working out a great things that will help us all at a time and go home Liberia.

Brother Ken, Iam tortally sorry for creating probklem for you also and I deo not mean to make this place a begging ground and all the forum people please do find a place in your heart to forgive me somuch but it is not easy as a family person and indeed that is why I do what I do but frankly speaking please do forgive me and pray for me in yopur free time.

I wanrt to say thanks to all the members in this forum that can take their time to read this that is kinbd of you as you kewep reading I pray that God touch your heart and bless you m,ore and more so that you can one day help us with a Gari bag or a Bag of rice or you to come and visit us one day.

It is another hard day and indeed Iam giving all my problem to God and Iamn trying hard to finally give my food problem and water problem and going to Liberia problem and building the Orphanage problem to God and God will work out things and God cank brinmg somebody now that we can go toLiberia or talk to somebody now that canput the Orphanage , food and water problem to rest for life and it can work.

I donot limite God and I can never limited God.Let me tell you something,one boy was facing real hardship here As no food and no water and he wanted to kill himself and latere he said he will not kill himself and after few weeks he went to Bed and his late Mother came to him and give him two Lotto numbers and he place it and won 6000 Ghana cedis and as I write he gone to Togo going to buy his Bus and he will be going to Liberia very very soon.

So everything I cry tomy mother to come and give me some lotto number that I will play and takje all my family to Liberia but a Bus and we go right away and BUY A PARCEL OF LAND FOR THE ORPHANAGE AND START TO BUILD IT .

I do know one day very soon God will allow that toc ome to passbecause I do want to leave this place and go Liberia and build the orphanage and if I was the masn Iam going to do the same thing Buy the bus and go Liberia and buy the parcel of Land, register r the Orphanage open bank account and ask people tobuild it.

But I do know my God will always help me out.My God who took me from the civil war will provide the means and God Iam going all the problems to you and this is my plan.

Iam verry sure God is talking to somebody here and if you do go to work you can talk about the orphanage to your friends and work mates and other people and they will be moved to help.

Thanks for reading if God bless you today and if you aremove to help us indeed you can try and God willbless you and I hope and pray that you will try to help us out.

Thanks somuch for taking your time to read but it ios not easy as there is no food and no water and my children are crying.Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks for reading and that is very kind of you and God willm reward for reading this.

God bless yuou.

Fedesco s.Williams sr
Wahocp
Excutive Director
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Too much confidence

As Christians bound by ties to Jesus we have valuables worth so much more than can be gained in any lottery. Through the mercies of Jesus the Christ we have gained eternity in truth with God and His Son and His Spirit. And God chose us. We did not have to wait and hope to guess one of a bizzillion number combinations. Salvation is not a lottery. Salvation is what counts. Any riches gained in this world are passing and of no account anyway.
Although, I'm with you Fedesco, If God is willing to bless me with that kind of windfall and kick start then I am most willing to let Him do it.
If God is willing to bless me with a windfall someday, you bet I'll take it.

Thank God salvation has nothing to do with any of that, brother Fedcesco.

Again, my apologies for my fussing about inappropriate solicitations and such. I won't ask you to be something you are not. Of course you can post in Powerchute threads or elsewhere. Just try not to do too much advertising for your own cause when the subjects are not about the orphanage project.

God is going to have to find a better way to support you and your family.
I don't know how the Lord is going to do it but you need to be in Liberia where you can work.

We still need to determine if the old "friend Fedesco" thread should be publicly readable. I would like to say that was off topic also but indeed God brought you and your situation into this forum board in the first place.

So, talk to you later. I look forward to any other member comments on these issues.

ken
Maranatha
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: I have been begging thecafe owner the entire day

It has been really bad day as since this morning I have been begging the cafe owner to give me time but he said no until now that the cafe is free that he give me this time.

I have been feeling ashame to ask here again because I do not want to create problem here again but it has not been easy here since two days today as weare14 persons and indeed it is not really really easy.

I honestly do know that you have your own problem and many Bills to be paid and you have your relatives to help.Can anybody here try to help us with the left over food and they can post it to us?

It hurts me to see my self hungry and my children.Can anybody help us with Gari?I am sorry if I am creating problem.I want you to please forgive me but it is not easy.

Things are so so hard and I do not know here to look but to God.I have been thinking and praying about posting here and frankly I never wantedto on the grounds that I do not want to hurt any body and indeed I need to follow my heart and I came to post.

Please can anybody help us?It is few minutes after 8am here and indeed my little children crying for days now and I could not sleep and things are so hard.If you have any food can you try for us ?

My time is out I have to go and I can not sleep as my children cry and I am very very hungry too.May God bless you.

I am very sure that God will make away and I am very proud of God and he will fish us out of the food and water crisis.My God is able and he never leave his children.

My God is in the business of providing and he will surely provide.

May God lead and thanks for reading.

Fedesco
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Things are so hard

Good morning to you all and thanks for reading this note.
I want to please God to see this day and indeed I want to thanks God for his love for mankind.

I am totally sorry,I have been begging the cafe man since this morning but he could not allow me to come on the computer finally God been God he give me 30 minutes to use this time.

Things are really hard this morning there is no fod and no water and life is so hard.

I am very very hungry and indeed I am praying that if God touch anybody heart here to please do try to come to our aid.I do know you DO NOT HAVE MONEY TREE that you can pick from an on top of that you have your own problem but can you try and help us with Gari this morning or today?

I am just here and Ia totally sorry again and again to crerate problem or you and indeed I hope and pray that you could be a great help to us.It us not easy and things are so hard.

If God touch your heart and you want to help us for only one time here is my address,

Fedesco s.Williams sr.
Buduburam Refuge camp,
C/o box 46,Accra Ghana.

I hope and pray that God speak to you and you can only help us one time as you have your own problem.

I hope to hear from you.I cannot sleep and I have pains in my head and my stomach and please can you please stop my children from crying?

God bless you for listening and reading.That shows you are kind.

My time is out.Sorry for any mistake but I am always running because the cafe owner can be very harsh and mean.My time is out.

God bless you all.
Fedesco
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: be u

I really don't know how you do it. Lord knows I wish I could help you more than I am able Fedesco. In my mind I know there are many days when you do actually go without eating anything at all.

Now if that is not true then you have me well deceived.

I know desperation which will grasp at all straws and fantasize about wonderful things being done. Of a practical nature we must address some issues.

Oh how I wish I could help you more than I have been able. I also know quite well, if you were depending on any little bit of help you might get from me, you must be starving. You don't know what position you put me in.
Yet truly, you are put in a position not of your own making either.
Taking an honesty pill, both of us have responsibility for some of our position.

Now I don't know that posting your address and directly soliciting aid here in the forum is such a good idea.
We just went through a whole period where support for you and this orphanage project was questioned. I don't know that it might be a good thing too. Yet by doing that with the address and directly soliciting, you are opening back up the entire question plauging before in the "friend Fedesco" thread, namely, are you for real or scamming people. If you persist the past will be brought up as sure as you can guess the sun will rise tomorrow no matter what.

I am most thankful I finally got that big roof I was working on done. Finally I got a decent payday, yet after all those bills you mention were caught up from the past couple months of float there is almost nothing left already. If it were not for the unction from God i couldn't even think about helping you with anything, not even the little i could help with this time, after this roof, can't keep 14 people okay and fed. I can't do it. I don't make ends meet myself. You know the last several months have been hard on everyone. I know you sure can't live on waiting for help from me. It ain't happening. Again, I don't know how you do it. We must talk about this some more. How do you survive?

If you want to directly solicit in this thread you are leaving yourself open to many questions left unanswered from the other closed thread. Are you willing to take and answer direct questions with direct and honest answers?

I would still like to get input from others, but are you willing to make the old thread viewable, and answer and address the questions still needing answers?

If one wants to stay grounded and centered and trustworthy they must be honest with themselves and others. In my opinion the past is valuable because it points toward the truth in the history of a subject.
I am also able to move on to new things. Yet I do not like to waste time on false things which should not be.

Anyway, I praise God to be able to help in any right way I can to alleviate just a little of your painful needs.
You have no idea what kind of postition you put me into, but still I THANK GOD i am not in your position. Lord God knows I sure don't want to trade lives with you. I feel for ya brother, i pray for you brother, but I sure don't want to be you brother. amen.

N Jesus,
Ken
Jesus is coming. Period.
. . . .
PS - I am so thankful God has been gentle with me. Praise the Lord.
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Thanks

Let me start by saying.I am here on the computer because there was to light today and I just read the post and I have to write fast.

Thanks be to God for talking to this cafe owner to help me out.

Honestly I am sorry for posting my Address there but if the is any help I want it to send to you directly because you are one of the members of Board of Directors for the orphanage home.

Well, Well, I want the post My African friend fedesco to come back because I made a mistake and I do not want to do that any more that is why I want it to be brought up and I am totally sorry for that and I have been praying to God for that for a long time and I do know God has forgiving me.

How do I surval frankly it is by begging and indeed as I said Lurena was here and she spent time with us and when my wife fix her Toe and Dyne for her and her parent and I think she say something about me but frankly I am willing to answer any question directly and honest and with the help of God.

If IO do not want to have the Orphanage I was not going to bring it ba ck and if I do not want questions to be asked Iam not going to ask you to put it on but frankly I have learned my lesson and Ihave face real hardship and ,

I have told God to be very honest and open and I wish you have a white person here that can come and visit me here and you will know the true.I want you to please be very free to ask any question that is on your mind that is why I am always praying asking God to find some body that can come and stay here for sometimes and do know the condition of the camp.

Honestly speaking brother Ken, you are totally right people that will love to work with you they must trust you and see a degree of true in your talk and saying and they must believe and trust you and it will work.

So I do not have problem with you asking questions and the first one I totally wrong and I have ask God to forgive me and guide me and bring me to another level of grace and frankness and to be sincere.

I do really want to build the orphanage and even if I can find somebody that can just come and we do go to Liberia and build it and do all the documentation I have no problem but frankly I want the Orphanage home to be built and to help a so many fatherless and motherless children.

Finally I hope and pray that God lead us all and I am willing to answer any questions and I am very open to be honest and ask questions and please note that I do not have anything to hide as God as told me to be frank and honest.

I will try very hard to take my picture and send it here so you can see me but honestly speaking I want you to ask any question and,

I do not want to do the same thing again and if anybody want to help I want the money or what soever they want to help with can be sent to you and even If I am in Monrovia Liberia I am going to open the Orphanage Bank account and indeed it going to be very much open but frank if you do work with me for a day or two you will know me.

If I am so bad Lurena who was here for almost three months or so and we become friends you can email her and she will tell you.I pray that the orphanage will be built.May God bless you.

I frankly and honest do not want to walk that road of lies again and I have pray to God to forgive me and indeed I have decided to say the true if you want to help me you can help and if you do not want to help me because I told you the true so be it .

Be cause if you do really want to help me and told you the true and God bring you to help me out and the fatherless and motherless you will not leave me because God will guide you and direct you and give you peace of mind.

So that is my position on the true and indeed the Bible says the true will set you free and please be free to ask any questions and if you do know anybody that is come to Ghana you can try to send the person tome indirectly and so the person can know me and give report on me.

Finally I have nothing to hide anymore that is why I wan the thread to come back and let move on and ask questions.

God bless you and protect you.I repeat I have nothing to hide here any more.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I am totally sorry for posting my address I should have ask you please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Fedesco
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Can you help me with the blue print of the orphanage

Hello Brothers Ken,Marc,Clan and all the members,

It is 2 15pm here and I have been praying over this thing for a long time time and I have moved with the spirit of God that lead and and give me the computer time to share this with you.

I want to say many thanks to all the members who has been praying and praying and God will bless you so much.Thanks for teaching me so much and thanks thanks.

I pray that one day we will meet face to face in Liberia and we will work together and do things together as one big friends.

I am totally sorry if I sound so stupid and please leave out the stupidness and take the sense.

I am here t appeal to you if you can try to draw the Orphanage plan that is how it will look as I am planing to leave and I want to have the blue plan in my hand.They charge here to prepare it but I just want a simple drawing.

What do you think?Do I make sense?I am planing to leave for Liberia and I want the plan to be in my hand and I am also writing the consitution of the Orphanage and the duties of all the Board members and the Director.

I want the Orphanage to have the the below listed things.

I am even planing to visit one Orphanage here to see how they build it and God willing I will go there anytime next week.

1 I want the orphanage to have a school.
2 I want the orphanage to have a clinic .
3 i want the orphanage to have a guest house to our Volunteers coming to stay there.
4 I want the orphanage to have a planing ground.
5 i want the orphanage to have a poultry farm and cassava farm to feed the children. and
6 I want the orphanage to have a creation center for the orphans.

I hope and pray that God will make away and I hope that God will guide us all and lead us.But right now I want yon to please help me to draw the blue print it should be simple.

May God bless you and thanks for reading.God has done it and God is sure in this project and he will lead us and he will provide.I give the orphanage to God and God has taking care of it.

Ant thing that you want to do in life you must give it to God because when God is in it it takes care and do everything possible and he provides everything.

My time is out so I have to go and thanks thanks thanks for reading.

God is a God of hope and he love his children and he love the Orphans.Thanks for reading and listening.May God bless you and guide you .

May God bless you.
Fedesco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: