kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting Understandings

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Posting Understandings
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Welcome Dear Reader, Registered Member, General Human (if you are one), and other assorted peoples:
Welcome and Maranatha!
For those who don't know: Maranatha is a greeting/salutation used by the early Christians to mean -- the Lord returns.

------------ Posting Understandings
These are the most basic understandings you need in order to post here successfully:

1 -- Except the forum thread "Archived Truth," All posts and threads are subject to deletion and regular pruning over time. Except for ones personal relationship to God the Father, through Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit, nothing in this world is permanent.
For more on this forum's pruning see the forum thread "Forum Pruning."

2 -- This entire forum, "Truth in Jesus," is administered and moderated by Ken Floyd, ultimately for the service and worship within My personal relationship to God the Father, through Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I invite you to join me, in service to Him and each other. -- We help each other and He helps us. Praise the Lord.

3 -- You are most welcome to post here, dear reader, provided you follow general rules of manners, general ethics, and Christian charity. I am most sure God's Holy Spirit will guide all within these principles. Within this principle of "do to others what you would have them do to you" feel most free "speaking the truth in love," for God loves you, and "careth for you." -- Matthew7:12 -- Ephesians4:15 -- 1Peter5:6-11 -- For more information about guidlines for posting see the forum category "Forum Purpose."

4 -- Again, welcome, and enjoy your time in the Truth in Jesus forum.
Jesus comes. Period. It doesn't matter if Jesus returns for the whole world, or just takes you to rest and wait for the resurrection, life is short. Jesus will someday return to take the world to Himself. God will someday come for you. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Take the time to do something good for someone along the way. Enjoy the time you spend in this forum fellowshipping with us, and searching and waiting, for and in, the truth of our Lord, Jesus. Thanks for your participation.

5 -- It is my, Ken Floyd's, personal heartfelt prayer, hope, and desire, that the Truth in Jesus forum, kf1.org/forum, and the website kf1.org, help you somewhere along the way. May the Lord bless you and keep you surrounded by good things, amen. -- Maranatha

Truly, in Jesus, Ken
Jesus comes. Period.
Cool
-----------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: