kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Scripture I can't find

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> What Happened - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Scripture I can't find
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

I've been wracking my brain hard for a couple days on a text. I feel like Nebechadnezzar and his dream. I can't hardly remember the Scripture text much less where it is. This bit of 'memory block' is beginning to bug me.

The Scripture I am looking for says something to the effect of 'men, or a man, ascribing to the Lord doing something, when the Lord had nothing to do with it.'? -- rephrase -- 'you say I did this for you, You did it, not me.?

This is tough, and i know my Scripture fairly well. Like I said, I feel like old Nebuchadnezzar looking for a Daniel to tell me what the 'text' was. -- See Daniel2

The text in question may be something like 'you think I did it, you brought it on yourself'. I think it may be Proverbs Psalms or Ecclesiastes but I have looked in some versions, (KJV, NIV, ESV).

Has anyone got an idea Idea which text I am looking for? Question Surprised

Sincerely, n Jesus, ken
Jesus comes.

gotta run

debonnaire

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject:

No, but I will search. Anyway it would indeed be probably in the book of Psalms or maybe in one of the book of prophets or of the kings, as it seems there is a kind of "dialogue" between this man and God.
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Thanks bro

Thanks bro
In fact, i was just thinking about the text when I saw your posting.
Kings, I was studying in Kings a little while back. What I was thinking in my morning meditiations on this text was this.
At Revival School there is a thread on the "trap" of holiness. Well , Who does something, God, the little devil, or you?
Thanks, I will look in Kings, Have a Wunnerful and Godly Day.

Pretty sure it is version other than King James which is tripping my memory trigger. I remember thinking i should have cross referenced into KJV at the time, and didn't do it. Have you ever done that? Put something off for a moment, to have it turn into 'forever.'

Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> What Happened - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: