kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The setup right now.

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: The setup right now.
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

The Setup Leading to this forum's creation. Is it worth doing? The Setup Leading to this forum's creation was an awesome process. And it is still going on. Is it worth doing? Is this something God wants me to do with my time and life? Has there ever been something God has wanted you to do? Why do you think/believe God wants/asks you to do something? Does God really want you, or anyone else, to do that? -- Let The Lord Lead. -- LTLL

Now here is the setup. Just about the time I thought things were starting to go well for the website, I had my heart attack. Shoot, things in my life were finally starting to 'pan out.' (At least, to me, it seemed something in my life was starting to go right.) I had just married Anna, and the roofing was going well. Even the website Project Mission looked like it was starting to 'do something'. Well, at least I was posting at some fairly credentialed websites and venues. Then came the heart attack and a major reassessment of my life. The Lord has worked on me in other ways also. He sets us up sometimes, in the way events unfold. True?

The truth, many Christians want to ignore me. Many people want to ignore the true teachings, I have learned from God the Father, and Jesus, along the way. Many are antagonistic when questioned about their doctrinal beliefs. Fact.

Sometimes I feel i am slower learning than I should be. I do learn though. The Truth about myself, my Lord, and the world is important to me. I care, as I know and trust you do, dear reader.

Sadly, many people in the world, avowed Christian or otherwise, generally do not want to know the truth about God, much less the truth about themselves. Maybe a superficial knowledge of physical truth is understood by men, but even physical truth is little understood. Maybe it truly is the poor, the meek, and the downcast, and downtrodden, the misfits, used and abused, whom God truly is blessing. The Bible says "despise not the chastening of the Lord." -- Proverbs3:11-12 -- Proverbs3:5-13 -- Matthew5:1-20

Maybe the "rich and increased with goods," truly are the ones at a disadvantage on planet earth. "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?" -- Revelation3:17-19 -- Matthew19:23-26 -- Revelation3:14-22

The Bible also says "And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken." -- Ezekiel22:28 -- Ezekiel22:25-28 -- Micah6:8-12

In another place the Bible says "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?" -- Amos3:7-9 -- Hosea7:12-13 -- Isaiah59:1-4

The Lord had me take a long look at the burning bush of my life. What were/are my motivations in life? What were/are my motivations within this website? As He made me look at the burning bush of my life, I could see failure, success, and definitely the understanding God is in Control, of everything. I feel the Lord has truly resurrected me, and this website. I await that eternal resurrection, when I "shall be like Him." -- 1John3:2 -- 1Corinthians15:50-56 -- See also 1Corinthians15:1-58

The setup right now is this. After the heart attack God gave me opportunity to decide whether to proceed with this website and forum, or not. There are benefits, and risks. I have no idea whether to continue further with my evangelism efforts. I have no idea where the Lord may want this forum to go. 'We' will see what the Lord may do. -- LTLL -- Let the Lord Lead -- I am willing to follow His lead. -- "For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not." -- 2Corinthians8:12

You, dear reader, have a setup right now, in your life. God cares for you, but you already know that, don't you? You value truth also, don't you? You know why you are reading in this forum right now. And you know God will bless you when you care enough to search for Him. "Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God." -- Proverbs2:1-5

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." -- Jeremiah29:11-13

Well, I have looked at the burning bush of Life from all angles. This life of mine is not consumed, yet. My motives are pure, and true, and God sent. There is no guile in this ol boy Ken. All of God's people can truly say, "be patient with me, God isn't finished yet."

I have looked at this burning bush of Life from all angles. Life in this world is not consumed, saint and sinner, both still live under the mercy of God. God says sinners, unless God saves them, will be consumed. He may save at His will. Pray for them. Truly, where there is life there is hope. -- Jesus comes. -- Period.

God has His righteous purpose and plans. If someone loves the Truth, the Lord will show them the way. A Golden Thread runs throughout My understanding of the Gospel of Jesus the Christ.
Dear Reader, Do you see a golden thread in your understanding, of the Good News of Salvation, in Jesus?

Lord knows I have prayerfully wrestled with the question of this Project's next phase. The Lord, through the last several months of leading, by His Holy Spirit, has caused me to start this forum for the website. This is indicated, as several posts in our forum will explain. If you want to learn the truth of a subject, already being commented on in the forum, post your questions and understandings. Together His Holy Spirit can help bring us into all truth. "When the Comforter is come," he will "guide you into all truth." -- John15:26 -- John16:13 -- John16:7

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." -- Proverbs3:5-8

Sincerely, in Jesus, ken
Jesus comes. Period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: