kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A worldly way of looking at the Gospel -alt- Jesus cares, do you?

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: A worldly way of looking at the Gospel -alt- Jesus cares, do you?
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Worldly people have some legitimate complaints. Religion has been so junked up by those professing godliness. How anyone can believe there is a god like some of them believe is true, I don't know. I wouldn't believe in a god like that either. The lack of general logic and critical thinking about doctrines and teachings is pervasive. Simply, most people don't care a hoot about Christianity. Of those calling themselves Christian many don't give a hoot about truth. Honestly, most people of any "flavor" are motivated by internal yearnings, not a spiritual understanding of desire. By spiritual understanding of desire I mean, "How bad do you want to be saved? How much do you want to know the truth about Jesus and your world? Sadly, in my humble opinion, most people, Christian or not, really don't want to know the truth. Truth is too scary.

The Bible says:
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. -- 2Corinthians5:21
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; -- 2Corinthians5:19
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. -- 2Corinthians5:17 -- 2Corinthians5

Although that is fairly plain let me do a little translating and personal paraphrasing. Jesus suffered the result of sin without ever sinning Himself. That act created the reason God could even make the whole world in the first place, much less keep it after the world became polluted. That act of Jesus is why God can forgive "not imputing" our personal sins. If a person cares about Jesus, in any honest caring for the truth about Him, God promises to make everything about their life new. Only God can do that.

Science tells us there are billions of stars. Many expect there to be other habitable planets out there in the Universe. What does God need this little polluted world for anyway? Why did Jesus leave the loving adoration of countless unfallen worlds, to live like a man, down here? If i were the king of heaven, I wouldn't have messed with this ungrateful asylum. Earth is the insane asylum of the universe, and worse. Earth is where God has confined the sickness which never should have been.

Jesus cares about the sick ones in this world. He cares deeply. God the Father won't allow this ungrateful world to continue for ever. Someday, the "experiment of sin" and the "Plan of Salvation" will be completed. Bouncing this topic back to everyone of us, "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." -- Matthew 22:37-40

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." -- 1John4:9

Jesus cares, do we?

"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;" -- Hebrews2:3

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." -- Revelation3:20

I, Ken Floyd, invite any worldly type readers, Christian or not, to comment on some of these general logic and critical thinking aspects of life and the Gospel. One does not have to be Christian to post in this site, but it helps. One does need to be willing to be honest in the search for truth. Jesus cares, do you?

n Jesus, ken
:8

Expounded discourse at the following webpages:
God is in Control. -- essay
For Worldly Men & Women -- essay

----------------------------------
The_story_teller

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Gods request from the beginning was we multiply and fill the earth, and now the earth is full and we multiply upon it. Hence the reason why people believe there is a lot of noise going on concerning christianity these days, many wait for further instruction.
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: a bump

I'm bumping this topic so we can reduce the number in the last topic scroll. Again, friends:
My sincerest apologies for taking so long responding to your latest posts. I assure you, I am not ignoring them. In fact, I look forward to conversing with you about both the important principles and subjects which are important to you. It is important to seek for the godly principles.

Thanks for your continued patience.

In Christ,
Ken
:)

"Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God."
-- Proverbs2:3-5 -- Proverbs2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: