kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who am I?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: The music in your mind. I have no problems with "What If Scenarios."
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Dearest storyteller in the forum, maybe on the net, i know: Maranatha maam.
-- (But i have heard some good stories on the net, my sister in the human condition.)

When you made your last private request to me, concerning forum status, I was well ready to perform your request, yet the spirit prevented me. So I sent you one last confirmation request back and you never responded.

I am most glad you did not respond then. I am glad in part because I think you have alot to offer in the quest for truth.

I have No Problems with ""What If Scenarios," Provided the scene and proposed possibility is labeled as such.
The question,"What if Eve was left in the garden?" is a possible. The statement, "Eve stayed in the garden." is a fabrication, if it is not the truth.

Eve did not stay in the garden. Fact. I will show you how I can say that shortly.

Now, God has given mankind this mind which can imagine the possibilities. It is a gift. Some people have this gift of imagination in great abundance. Some people have little imagination. Imagination is often an asset when considering the future. It is much less an asset when dissecting and disscussing history.
Both of us know, an active imagination can be a detriment, or an asset, in this world. An active imagination is a gift of God, but must be tempered with a search for the truth. Without a search for truth, the imagined scenario becomes a story at best. Often the imagination, when one believes it without question, is just telling you a lie. Unless one recognizes fantasy as such, it will leave them wondering what happened.

This forum's main purpose is seeking the truth, especially in Christian matters. I have no problems with one asking/considering the "What if scenarios" in looking for the truth of anything. It helps greatly, often. Since we don't know the truth of things in our human condition, searching requires consideration of the "What If."

Even the most reinforced and positive truth available in this world requires an element of faith. Ultimatly one has got to believe. This is why the truth is so important. One needs to be able to believe what "they" tell you, often. If you know "they" lie, you know not to believe. Even our senses, in this body people inhabit, sometimes lies to us. I have almost no tolerance for outright lies. Lies people believe without knowing the lie, are somewhat excusable. The problem, too many people prefer to believe the lie which comes from their mind, rather than look for the truth. -- Revelation22:15 -- 2Thessalonians2:10 -- Proverbs2:3-5

Too many people want to make things up, to be believed by themselves and others, instead of humbly asking "what if" questions, looking for truthful answers. I am not speaking of you, but generally.
Too many people want others to think well of them, just because they come up with something new in their minds.
I prefer to make music in my mind, by looking for the truth of things which matter.

Believing God to be the source of all truth, I test my imagination, and the imaginations of others, by His Word.
The Bible says God drove, forced, removed, Eve and Adam, from the garden of Eden, and put angels to guard it so they could not get back in. Make up what you want, but that is the truth.
"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis3:20-24 -- Genesis3

When it says, "... he drove out the man;" it includes the woman. After all Adam had named her, and she had come second in that tier of creation. Legally, Adam was the one with title and culpability, in this situation.
Eve had to bear her own sins in this, yet mankind and its status with God, rested in the man Adam. "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." -- 1Corinthians15:21-23

======= Having said all that, allow me to shift gears and discuss another little thing, while we are getting back in touch with each other.

When I brought up the subject of "Baptism" it was not to embarrass you, proselyte you, get you to be a Christian, or any such thing as that.
I was specifically interested in where you were "coming from." Surely, a confessed Christian has a different outlook on the Bible than a non-believer, or an agnostic, or a skeptic, or an atheist. I asked if you were baptised, only to get a feel for what your mindset is/was.

This forum is open to anyone, not just Christians. All I ask of anyone is to be honest, courteous, and a "real" human being.
I have no problems with what ifs, even if made up, if one recognizes them as such.

Whether Adam ran out of Eden's gate first, with Eve shortly behind, (we know Eve had a tendency to "wander"), I don't know. I personally think Adam may have carried her out screaming. -- I do know, I would be intensely terrified if God was mad at me. You can bet i'd be running if God had an Angel, with a flaming sword, chasing me Exclamation

So, sister in the human condition, Ms. Sharon maam, feel free to bring up what you want. But know I will call you on what does not jive with the truth of the Gospel of Christ.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; ..." -- Romans1:16 -- Galatians1:7 -- 2Corinthians4:4

From what you expressed earlier sis, I know you have much experience in "The Human Condition." I have an understanding where you are coming from. Your input is valued. But call the spades, spades, and the hearts, hearts, or you won't get far with me. I am sure you can see why this is necessary, in a forum such as this one.

In Christ my Lord,
Ken

Jesus comes. Period. -------
PS: Again, Thank you for your patience ----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: