kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here We Go: Print ads: Welcome Guests & New Members

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Here We Go: Print ads: Welcome Guests & New Members
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

People who know me know I am usually pretty thorough. Like many people there is both a desire to share everything with everyone, and a need to keep it simple and brief. This is one of those fine lines all of us walk in modern society. With that in mind, dear reader, allow me to address this post to three select groups, and you in particular.

For the benefit of Current Registered Members: I placed the first in a series of print ads about the forum, like I said I would in the thread --->The Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow.
The first advertisement comes out tommorrow morning, Friday, August 23, 2007, in the local newspaper. It runs again on Saturday and Monday following. I have also contracted for the "special notice" to be placed in two editions of a local advertising circular. These come out Thursday next week and Thursday the week following. Prayerfully, these will be the first in a long series of advertisements for this forum and ultimately, the Gospel of our Lord Jesus.
The advertisement says simply:
Quote:
http://www.truthinJesus.net -- A humble forum for the truth of all things in Jesus the Christ. Jesus comes. Period.

For the benefit of Guests: Feel most free to surf around and read all the posts you want before registering and fellowshipping with us. In the Love of our Lord Jesus let me say Welcome. There are no personal prejudices toward anyone. If you are a Christian believer, undecided, or have other personal understandings about God, your beliefs will not be discounted by me (ken). Proper respect, manners and kindness is required here. Other than those guidlines, feel free to register and ask or comment as His spirit may move you. Unforutunately one must register to post at this time. It is simple to register and post. Except for what you may post, no information is shared.

For the benefit of New Registered Members: In the Love of our Lord Jesus let me say Welcome again. You will probably get a "welcome Private Message" too. And i can't say it too much, thank you for joining us. By all means, post your comments, questions, or tidbits of information as our loving Lord Jesus would lead you. Let the Lord Lead. It takes a little time to learn your way around the program interface here. The software is really quite simple to use. It won't take long for you to "get the hang of it." -- There is a practice thread you can use. Since this forum has the "edit" button still intact, you can post something in practice, edit it, then delete it when you finish practicing. Just remember also; Whatever You Post in Any Thread IS Public and visible on the WWW Internet. That includes the practice thread and the last topic scroll. -- --> Practice thread

I hope to get a "Forum Helps and Hints" post up in the next day or so. A post like that may help some who are not familiar with forums or internet bulletin boards. Just remember, your computer won't crash, and after a few posts you will feel like an "expert."

At your service,
in Jesus, Ken
Jesus comes.

"for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity." -- Proverbs24:16_NIV

------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: