kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True doctrine is all junked up

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> tell us truth please - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: True doctrine is all junked up
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Dear Reader: Maranatha
-- I do not have any desires to upset people. Let me say it this way. "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;" -- 2Timothy2:24-25 -- Psalm126:6

I fully believe in Jesus. And fully believe in "Let the Lord Lead." It is a hard thing sometimes to wait upon the Lord. It is sometimes harder to be still and know He is God.

God has given me a special blessing of being able to discern the truth. Jesus is truth. His word is truth. Christian brothers believe in the truth which is in Jesus Christ.
This is why when Pilate asked "what is truth" Jesus did not answer. Truth was looking Pilate in the face.

God makes many statements like "my ways are not your ways," and "as my ways are higher than your ways." In the book of Job, it says "barely a whisper of Him is heard." One cannot deductivly reason out God because the specifics about Him are beyond us at this point in history. That is if one even wants to know WHO GOD IS. Most people don't care. -- Job26:14KJV -- Job26:14NIV -- Job26:1-14

It is my studied and tested assertion that:
No one really wants to know who God is anyway.
I often think i spent too much time in the closet, praying and reading my Bible.

JESUS IS COMING SOON, PERIOD. LIKE IT OR NOT.

It is my assertion that there is not one group on Earth left that hasn't got everything about God all junked up ... they have not got one major doctrine, one major truth, about God right ... most people do not have the slightest idea of Who God Really Is. And do not want to know. Satan has had six thousand years to junk it all up with all sorts of lies about every truth ever spoken. Why, when God called, did no one answer? -- Isaiah50:2 -- Isaiah66:4

Thank God for the mercies in Jesus. If not for His mercy we would all be consumed. "ye sons of Jacob" Yep, it says CONSUMED root and branch, like stubble fully dry. -- Malachi3:6 -- Nahum1:9-10

THERE IS NO BASIS FOR TRUTH. And most people do not love the truth anyway. -- 2Thessalonians2:11 -- 2Thessalonians2:10-12 -- Isaiah66:4 -- Isaiah66:3-5

Most people do not care. Most people are too busy trying to convince themselves they know something, and trying to get God to Ok the proposition that they really matter. Most people are too governed by their self perception of themselves. When confronted with the real truth most people will react with several "defense mechanisms." Delusions. -- And Praise God if anyone is ever honest enough to admit and change. It is a hard thing to truly repent and change. The death of "other gods" is an awesome process for all of God's children. -- Exodus20:3 -- 1Corinthians8:5 -- 1Corinthians8:4-6

It is my studied opinion that all of babylon has fallen and become a habitation for unclean and hateful birds. I often think i just plain spent too much time in my closet, praying and reading my Bible. I often wonder just where some people came up with such gobbledy gook as a lot of people come up with.
All of babylon has fallen and become the hateful bird cage it truly is. Baffled by bull hockey. "The merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." -- Revelation18:1-3

To repent? Repent is to change ones mind. How do people repent if their minds are already made up? How can one hear the truth if they think they already know it all? (one of the Scripture texts which come to mind is about thinking himself something when he is nothing) ... several like it coming to mind ... alas alas and right this moment I am thinking of all the things others may think when they read this post the first time. I pray for you all. I love you all. -- Galatians6:3

Come on. Has any body read the message "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write;" -- "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice."
It better be "any man" cause Lord knows you can't hardly get a couple really good people in a room together at the same time anymore! -- Revelation3:13-21

There is a "Golden Thread" which runs throughout my personal understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Plan of Salvation. And God has given me a special blessing of being able to discern the truth. Jesus is truth. It has been my studied experience that no one really wants to know very much about truth. Especially when it starts to get uncomfortable. If the truth is one is just rattling their brain, and flapping their lips, to hear themself talk, or to impress someone, well, that does not appeal to me. One has to do as the Lord leads him/her. Take care to whom you listen. Of course you already know that don't you? -- 2Timothy4:3-4 -- fables_wordsearch

Truly, in Jesus, ken
Jesus comes. Period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> tell us truth please - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: