kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Underwrite this Project

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Help Underwrite this Project
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

I was brought up that one should be self-sufficient, that one should not ask for help unless absolutely needed. Since being 'brought up' I have graduated from the school of hard knocks, the college of kicks, and have my doctorate from the university of uppercuts. Asking for help is still a hard thing for me to do. Asking for help has been so abused by people in Christian service.

There are oh so many others having gone the way of Balaam, i am embarrassed and sad for them. Much less worthy endeavors clamor for funds (i.e. Money). The Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow are worthy of all the support the Lord blesses you with being able to provide.

I do not need to feel embarrassed, in asking the Lord and You for Help. The Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow are ultimately a driving purpose in my walk with Jesus the Christ. Truthfully. Let the Lord Lead. -- Cool

The Lord has taught me, nothing gets done without effort and support from some one. God even requests we "Ask and ye shall receive." With more help and support, more can be done. Fact, moderating a forum can be a time consuming process. Fact, roofing is a time consuming process. We all should know Jesus said "no one can serve two masters." Most people with any experience in life know it is very true, "no one can serve two masters." The Gospel Roadshow, when God brings it to pass, will also be very time consuming. -- Luke16:13 -- Ask and ye shall receive wordsearch

Most people with any experience in life also know, it is also very true, "Time is Money." So if you want to save time from reading the rest of this you can ---- Just Send Money Via PayPal now --

Money. I have threatened to write an essay on the subject. Now the forum is up and running i see a post on the subject coming down. Until then you can --

If you want to help support and underwrite the Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow by regular mail here is the address: Ken Floyd; PO Box 1141; Mountain Home, AR 72654

It is my heartfelt hope and prayers this forum, website, and myself, are of some service and comfort to you along the way. If these efforts help you, or you see value in the efforts of this project, help further the progress. Let the Lord Lead.

-- So . . . here is how you can help.

1) Pray for this project. This project and the world have need of so much. Pray for the Lord to come, and make things right. Prayer is highly valued by me. Through prayer i get to talk with my closest friend, Jesus.
"For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper." -- Psalm72:12
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem." -- SongofSolomon5:16

2) Tell everyone possible: About this website
Post a link to this site, somewhere where you surf, please.
Fact, very few people will know this website, kf1.org, and this forum, kf1.org/forum, exist unless more people than I tell them.

3) If the Lord moves you to help this project financially, do it, without reservation or hesitation. One can think about it all they want. . . Just Help Underwrite the Project Mission and the Gospel Roadshow Via PayPal now.

Call it what you will: Underwriting the Project, plain ol gift, sponsorship, payment for intangible services received, even "faith offering seed gift / widow's mite is in the well, just because I want to help, if you want." You can rest assured your direct financial help will go far toward furthering the message Jesus is coming soon.

4) If your position in life affords you the opportunity to help in other ways. Email me. A link is at the bottom of this post. -- If you have an idea and ability to help further this project, send it on. This project could use the help of professionals who can help obtain awareness. Jesus is coming Soon!

5) Pray for this project again. The Bible says, "The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much." -- James5:16

6) Again, you can help by Underwriting and Supporting this Project via PayPal --

God will bless you. Don't just take my word for it. Try it and let the Lord bless you Himself. -- I would like to quote a scripture or two more, but this particular aspect, of being an ox treading corn, has been so muddied, "by the way of Balaam the son of Bosor," I am constrained to refrain. -- 2Peter2:9-16

Truly at your service, in Jesus, Ken Floyd
Jesus comes.

--- Lord we wait upon You. ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: