kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Burning Bush 06/13/07

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: The Burning Bush 06/13/07
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

The Lord has taken me all around this burning bush of Life. Let me tell you, the burning bush looks the same from all angles. When may the Lord deliver us from this world of pain and sorrow? How long must the truth of all things, be hidden under the mantle of lies and slavery in life?

God has His righteous purpose and plans. If someone loves the Truth, the Lord will show them the way.
A Golden Thread runs throughout My understanding of the Gospel of Jesus the Christ.
Dear Reader, Do you see a golden thread in your understanding, of the Good News of Salvation, in Jesus?

All my life I have been driven. All my life I have believed God had something a little bit special for me to do. Let me tell you, that can be either a burden of fantasy and assumption, or a wonderful blessing of truth and grace. Sometimes both have felt true, with me praying and trying to sort it all out. I have learned several things. Firstly, and above all, God is in Control, period. -- "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him." -- Ecclesiastes3:14

By the time God got me to the right heart and mind for it, in 1996, i was moved to start the website, kf1.org.
--
Forgive me for any over use of the phrase "I am." I Do Not Like the word i at all. Never have. Firstly, the phrase was Lucifer's downfall. And of course, sometimes when people use the phrase 'I am' it often reeks of pride. And the signifigance of "I AM" being one of God's names is not lost on me. But the personal pronoun "I" is hard to get around for someone not an English professor. It is uncomfortable to me. For the purpose of this post i must use I alot. -- Sorry. -- A dear friend of mine at another internet venue, who is an English Professor, says it is alright. Thanks bro pjbbud.
--
For years while building the site, and through upgrading, and through all sorts of personal occurances, the Lord would allow just enough activity through kf1.org to happen, to keep me going on. I refused to install a web counter on the homepage. Keeping track of how many people hit the site seemed too much like David numbering the people. I try to keep away from things which have the spirit of pride attached to it. -- 2Samuel24:10

Over the years i have FELT like this "Project Mission" has been both a blessing and a curse. By faith I know it is a complete blessing, no curse in it at all. From a human perspective though, sometimes . . . .

No matter how I turn and look at the burning bush of my life, the facts are clear, i cannot. not pursue, this Project Mission. I must continue with my efforts. Like Abraham, I do not know where my efforts lead in the short term, I trust the Lord to know the ultimate destination. ". . . with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." -- Hebrews11:8 -- Mark9:24 -- Mark9:23-24 -- Mark9:17-28

In kf1.org's development Search Engine Optimization has been done, to the best of my ability. Even though most major Search Engines list automatically, kf1.org has been listed by hand in several. Most Internet literate people know being listed is not the problem. The problem is letting people know you are on the web, by having others list. One only has so many family and friends. They can only tell so many people. Not everybody cares about websites, or God.

So the Lord moved and directed me to contact individual Christian Website Webmasters. I met/meet some wonderful Christian friends that way. If you are one of these reading this, you know who you are. (((Christian Hugs to you)))

Sadly, most contacted did not become friends, or even aquaintances. Dear friends and readers, you are about to find out how special you are.

I did a Yahoo search for "christain hompages." There were several million hits. I set up a system where i wouldn't get bored and started sending out personal individual "link exchange requests." Of course, most never responded. A few responded negatively for one reason or other. Several did see and understand what the Lord was doing, and were most helpful. Some Brothers and Sisters in Christ were extremely helpful. All my Internet friends have helped me continue, though sometimes it seems futile. (((thanks friends)))

The nature of this website kf1.org, and the forum kf1.org/forum do not lend themselves to mass appeal. Not only that, but I truly feel some consider me a 'second class retarded black sheep' Christian. When it comes to how mainstream Christianity looks at me, at best they would prefer not to look at all. Many prefer to just ignore me. Many try to ignore sound doctrine. Many try to ignore Him. -- Isaiah50:2 -- sound+doctrine_search

Yet, in the words of one who helped make the 'forum decision', "If you help one person it is worthwhile." -- A somewhat simplistic truth, but still true.

The Lord led me to begin posting at several internet venues and forums. For several months I read posts, and posted. Met new internet friends. Made several internet citizens angry. Recently I quit posting at all venues. The Lord, through circumstances and other occurrances, has caused me to step back and re-evalute my service to God and my Lord Jesus Christ. Hence this forum, Truth in Jesus. One of my intentions is to start posting at other venues again, after this forum is up and running. This forum can then be a safe place others can discuss things they cannot/should not discuss over there, wherever 'over there' may be.

I do not have any desires to upset people or ... well let me say it this way. "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;" -- 2Timothy2:24-25 -- 2Timothy2:19-26

One reason for starting this forum Truth in Jesus is this desire not to upset people needlessly. When posting at another person's forum or venue, I am reserved. It is their forum. I try to be plain speaking when visiting, without undue controversy or any lack of manners. Here at kf1.org/forum I am more free to say what needs to be said in any given circumstance. I am still respectful of others feelings, general human manners, and decency. Those things are givens.

I fully believe in Jesus. And fully believe in "Let the Lord Lead." It is a hard thing sometimes to wait upon the Lord. It is sometimes harder to be still and know He is God. -- wait+upon+the+Lord_search -- Psalm46:10

But ya gotta just love it when you see one of our God's plans come together. Any one want to say amen to that?

So within this leading the Lord allows me to continue with my efforts, prayerfully through Him. This forum is the proof.

The Lord has helped me understand there is no effort without His help. Jesus said, "for without me ye can do nothing." -- John15:5

The Lord has also helped me understand God does not need my help in any way. I need God's help. "If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof." "For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills." "Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture." -- Psalm50:12 -- Psalm50:10 -- Psalm100:3 -- Psalm50:1-23 -- Psalm100:1-5

After those things I am gently reminded. "Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well." -- Ecclesiastes11:6
AND
"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." -- James1:27

Truly, in Christ, ken
Jesus comes. Period. -----------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: