kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to chat about Jesus?

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Chat about Jesus - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Want to chat about Jesus?
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Want to Chat About Jesus and You? Wanna chat about Jesus, and what He means to you? Would you like to talk about how you think Jesus would do things? Do you need or want to talk about your every day life, or anything else, and how Jesus helps you through it? -- Do you just want to talk or chat? -- It's okay to just fellowship with each other in this thread, fellowship in and about Jesus.

In my personal surfing of the Christian Internet, it seems there should be more Christians talking about Jesus. More Christians should felllowship with each other about Jesus, and what He means to them.

This is the category where we can plainy talk about what's going on in your real life. Just remember the following Bible texts:

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." -- Hebrews4:15 -- Hebrews4:14-16

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -- Philippians4:13 -- Philippians4:4-13

Jesus comes. -- Very Happy
miltP

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: chat about Him

Ken,

Great to meet you and thanks for inviting me to the forum. I will certainly write from time to time and express my love for the Savior of our souls. God bless you and your ministry of grace.

Milt
gramma

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject:

This is a great thread ken, and yes I don't see alot of just chatting about Jesus in real time/real life experience out here.

I just want to say how much I love that He loves me, and wretched soul that I am at times, how thankful I am that Jesus never leaves me or forsakes me. Here is a little poem that I wrote recently that expresses some of my heart towards His love and mercy and grace.

LOVED

You wrap your cloak around me
You take me under your wing
You calm the troubled waters

And bring me home again

I love you you are sweetness
I love you you are grace
I love that you just love me

I long to see your face

You're with me in the pit of despair
You're every breath I take
You never leave nor forsake me

Secure in your embrace

You give me all I thank You
You are everlasting love
You are my bright and shining star

The song that's sung above

Thank you Lord and bless and keep us as the apple of your eye.
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: amen

Quote:
Thank you Lord and bless and keep us as the apple of your eye.
I'll say amen to that Exclamation -- Amen -- apple_search

When i think of Jesus anymore sis gramma . . . there are few ways I think of Him that don't somewhere . . . come right back to these two texts:
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem." -- Song_of_Solomon_5:16 -- Song_of_Solomon_5:10-16
.and.
"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." -- Proverbs18:24 -- Proverbs18:19-24

OK just one more. . . .

I wonder and want to find out more about the following text when we all get to the other side of the heavenly Jordan and Jesus can tell us Himself.
"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." -- John21:25
In looking up the above last Scripture, I did the following search, which was interesting, so i humbly include it here for review. -- books_search

Praise the Lord. Jesus saves.

___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: I'd love to talk about Jesus

In my morning meditations and ruminations it is safe to say . . .
I'd love to talk about Jesus.

A text which sticks in my mind this morning is:
"Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;" -- Hebrews5:8

EXPANDED TEXT:
" 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;" -- Hebrews5:7-9 -- Hebrews5:1-9

John the beloved clearly wrote:
"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." -- 1John5:4
"Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" -- 1John5:5 -- 1John5:1-5

Within that, I am reminded of Jesus' promises to the overcomers:

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." -- Revelation 2:7

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death." -- Revelation 2:11

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." -- Revelation 2:17

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:" -- Revelation 2:26

"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels." -- Revelation 3:5

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." -- Revelation 3:12

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." -- Revelation 3:21

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son." -- Revelation 21:7

Jesus loves me this i know .... for the Bible tells me so ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Chat about Jesus - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: