kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: The Project Mission and The Gospel Roadshow
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Dear Reader: Maranatha

Two main purposes have guided this mission:
-- 1) Having everyone aware that Jesus is coming soon.
-- 2) Having as many people possible read the little book,

"What Will Happen to You?* *before Jesus Returns and the World ends."
This has developed into the ultimate purpose of letting our Lord Jesus the Christ lovingly lead me in that mission.
This forum, Truth in Jesus, kf1.org/forum, is one current outgrowth of that love.

Every day, more and more people are coming to the conclusion Jesus is returning soon. Everyday, someone sees the things happening on Earth, remembers the promises of God and believes Jesus is the only one with the cure for this planet.

This Project Mission has been a part of me most of my life. Central to this mission has been an evangelistic tour. This aspect of the Project Mission is still future, yet often central in mission direction, and called The Gospel Roadshow. The map for this tour was plotted virtually right after my baptism, over thirty years ago. The route laid out in this map starts in Arkansas and follows a semi-predetermined route through almost all the lower 48 United States. In this evangelistic tour, there is no need or desire, to enlist the aid of many, in some sort of 'Gospel army' or 'major crusade'. I can complete this journey by bicycle if the Lord so wills it. I have other ideas of things which would be better. The Lord must Lead. The Lord will show the way and the time and the specifics. All unknowns aside, some day this tour will be completed and done. Until then, I have a mandate to speak the truth in love, as I (Ken Floyd) see truth, to all people, letting the Lord lead in my efforts. If you would like to help underwrite this Gospel Roadshow follow this link. ==> Help Underwrite this Project

Many times the Lord has had to prod me along in this. Many times the Lord has had to hold me back, tight on the reins. Most of the time, and even now, I have not understood what the Lord was doing with this work. Sometimes I have seen a picture of His purpose, which spurs me to greater resolve. The purpose of God is glorious.

Having said that, let me add, I think it marvelous, wonderful, awesome that I am able to post this website and forum on the world wide web for all to read. It is a great blessing to me to do it. Thank you in advance, dear reader, for your help and participation in this forum.
I hope and pray God will use this website and forum to help give you some service and comfort.

n Jesus, ken
Jesus comes. Period.
--------------------------------
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Update August 21, 2007

Sometimes the Lord seems to move fast, sometimes He seems to move slower. The humble child of God will watch, and try to be open to the Lord's Lead. He or she will try to follow our Lord Jesus in the real time walk of life. I am reminded of the following Scripture text:
"Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well." -- Ecclesiastes11:6_NIV

Within those thoughts allow me to give you an update on the status of the Project Mission and the Gospel Roadshow. More information is needed before you can get a picture of this status. I am, and always have been, reluctant to call anything i do a "ministry."

The Project Mission is my term for spreading the Gospel that Jesus saves, and Jesus is coming soon. Most of these efforts have been centered in the Book i penned, and my Internet activities within the website kf1.org. -- Book Link

The Gospel Roadshow is specifically the "on the road" evangelistic tour element of that. This is in the future. This humble forum truthinJesus.net is currently the main aspect of The Project Mission. It is most most precious to me. As this forum grows and this fellowship and friendship widens, I expect it to become even more of a solace to me personally. Praise the Lord. His ways are past finding out.

Now please follow me here, dear reader. I was developing the website kf1.org. The Lord had me start contacting other Christian "webmasters." When that led into internet forum contact within the "ministry" which already exists in the world, I praised the Lord for the contacts. By the time I figured out most do not want to know what I have to share, I was way deep into that leading of the Lord. Most "mainstream ministries" are too busy doing "ministry."

Then came my heart attack. How that occurance changed me, and the Project, is subject for another thread. Suffice it to say, the Lord got my further attention. The sum of this is: I believe the Lord leads His humble servants, whether they are watching or not. My preference is to be watching for our Lord's lead. My feeling is by paying attention to the lead, Jesus can get more use out of me. The Lord gave me the motivation to build the website kf1.org. The leading of my Jesus was toward building this forum you are now reading in, truthinJesus.net

The plot thickens. I don't know much about doing any kind of "Roadshow," but i didn't know much about 'webmastering' either, before I started. I know very very little, almost nothing, about "evangelism" or "ministry" per se, in this world. Remember, I (Ken), am a roofer by trade. That doesn't give me many creditials for being an evangelist. I Could fill a topic with pessimistic reasons why I can't do the task I feel lead to do, but refuse. Let us just PRAISE THE LORD instead. PRAISE THE LORD it is being done anyway.

After July 4, there was a fireworks tent left up at a local amusement center. Telling Anna about the plans, I went to talk to the business owners. Do some reality testing and see if they would allow a tent revival in the tent. There is a big field by the place. If the field turns out to be large enough, I could also fly my Powered Parachute there. Like I told Anna, I am just doing some "reality testing," because I know I don't know what I am doing. ( The LORD knows. )

Now the plot thickens again. . . . When I talked to the business manager about it, he told me a local minister had already made plans with them to hold an outdoor tent revival there, in September when it cools down. -- Hmmmmmm -- Much thicker plot. -- Maybe I should contact the pastor in question. Well it seemed the pastor is a man whom I have been, sort of, watching. The pastor seems to be a heartfelt child of God. I considered it more leading by Jesus the way this is setting up. Maybe this is just a good learning experience, nothing more. Maybe the Lord has considerably more planned in the outcome. I will, Lord willing, be speaking to this particular minister soon.

It is impossible to express to you all this forum means to me. It truly has become a blessed major part of the overall mission. (((the members have become blessed precious friends.))) This new baby forum, you are now reading in, is most precious to me. Your participation is a most blessed event, to me. Thank you. Truly, the package of the Project Mission, and The Gospel Roadshow, are part of my being. These two leadings in my life are part of me. They are part of "Who I am." -- Thanks for letting me share it with you.

Within all this leading, Jesus has made me aware of something else I can do NOW. I can start running newspaper ads for our forum, truthinJesus.net. I can start locally, and branch out with ads for the forum, following the map I mentioned in my first post above. This CAN BE DONE. This idea in 'creative evangelism' is currently being evaluated and prayed upon. -- (Thank you in advance for any prayers you may have for me and this project.) -- The advertisements would simply say:
Quote:
http://www.truthinJesus.net -- A humble forum For the truth of all things in Jesus the Christ. Jesus comes. Period.

Dear forum member, know and trust I will let you know what is going on in the development of these things, Lord willing. That is one of the reasons this forum exists, to help keep God's people informed of things they may need to know. Praise the Lord. Jesus has wondrous things in store for us, brothers and sisters. -- James4:13-15

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." -- 1Corinthians2:9

Below are two pictures of the place where the fourth of July tent is, so you can see what I mention above. We will see what the Lord may do in this. I will let the forum know before any advertisements come out for the forum or the revival.
Guaranteed, you can rest assured,
I will bee keeping this forum informed. AMEN --
Truly, your brother in Jesus, Ken
Jesus comes Period.

----------------------

___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: On the tent part

Last night was the second service I have attended, held by the pastor mentioned above. Interesting. The Lord has a leading for me concerning public revivals, and since I have mentioned already about the "Roadshow" having this aspect to it, (via tent, seminar room, or church building), this post should bring you up to speed.

My loving Lord Jesus will not be having me do any tent revivals soon. No, not one sponsored by me, nor one sponsored by any Pastor or Church. No, I don't believe that happens soon. There is a lot of year left. And you know dear member, I like to let the Lord lead. -- LTLL -- Smile -- You should know print ads for the for the forum have already started, and are detailed in another thread. -- http://www.kf1.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125

Yet if I learned anything from those two services it is this: The Lord is Leading this Project Mission, and this Gospel Roadshow so much different than most. You and I already know that.

I learned several other things going to this particular pastor's services. It was good for me to see aspects of church life I am unfamiliar with. So until our Lord Jesus leads more in this, the Gospel Roadshow aspect of the Project Mission is on the back burner. This suits me personally. Like sister Brenda shared with me yesterday, true theology is my main interest. This forum and discussion within the Holy Word of God is where the Lord Jesus has placed me. Within my real time personal walk with Jesus, this new baby forum is where my Lord wants me to be. -- "We" will keep you posted, in Jesus' holy name. -- Amen

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" -- Amos3:3
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." -- Proverbs19:21

Sincerely,
Your brother in Christ,
Ken
------- the forum crew says, "Jesus is LORD." ---->

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken." -- Ecclesiastes4:9-12
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Current Status

Thought it was time to give a good update on the current status of the Project. Things are moving right along. The Powered Parachute has been pulled out of "mothballs," so to speak. -- It was almost like letting a butterfly out of its cocoon. I have some pictures below for you. -- Someday i hope to take you flying with me, but for now let me say this: The Lord has me working on the first YouTube video for TruthinJesus.net and the PPC is in it. Shocked Just wait. You'll see. Smile Maybe after that, if I get a camera of my own someday, I can take it with on a flight and then you can get some feeling for what it is like. Praise the Lord. If you knew my personal history with the machine. . . . but i diverge, pardon, let me get back on subject.

The Pastor whom i was watching, the one who had already planned a revival, where I thought would be a good place, has put up his tent. It would be an especially good place if I flew my PPC there. One can't help but notice the tent if they drive by. One can't help but notice my PPC flying for several miles around. I took a picture of the pastor's tent for reference. It is also below. I guess this also means the Lord is not quite ready for me to drop that avenue of opportunity.

I had to rebuild my Powered Parachute's hauling trailer also. It was pretty used up. While the PPC was in storage, I have been using the trailer to haul the riding lawnmower around. I rebuilt the trailer day before yesterday.

Last week I designed some "Paperwork" for the forum. These little "handout flyers" are designed to be put up on "Bulletin Boards" many merchants and public places have available in the U.S. These bulletin boards are public notice posting places. Also the little flyers I designed lend themselves well to leaving on tables and counters in restaurants and shops. I have already distributed and posted a few. -- Sadly few people generally care, in the church or out, on the Internet or not. Most people are too busy with daily life to "care." -- Most sadly; Prophecy says the last days are marked with, "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, . . ." -- Isn't that one True? -- 2Timothy3:1-5

Like I told one dear friend of mine, "More than anything else, the flyers and business cards give me some form of credential and a reason to ask, "Do you know Jesus?" -- Again, some pictures are below. The flyers say simply: Come fellowship --> www.truthinJesus.net
A humble forum for the truth of all things in Jesus Christ.
Jesus comes. Period.
The business cards call me simply: Christian Webmaster

I could go on, but got to keep a few surprises. -- Laughing -- Seriously, Jesus has a lot of surprises in store for all His brethren.
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." -- 1Corinthians2:9
"For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren," -- Hebrews2:11
"But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city." -- Hebrews11:16

I'll keep you posted.
At your service, In Jesus, Ken
Jesus comes. Period.
.... like a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier --

The Powered Parachute wrapped up like a cocoon

The PPC unwrapped and sitting on the rebuilt trailer

The Pastor's revival tent at distance

A Bulletin Board at a local convenience store

Pictures of the flyer handouts

At your service, In Jesus, Ken
Jesus comes. Period.
---- .... like a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier --
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: