kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God will not allow my dream of Orphanage to die !!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Things are still hard
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Hello Brother Ken,

Good morning and I wish you happy Xmas and this coming year that all that you lost in this year that you will have it in the coming year.I pray that 2011 will be a year of more and more blessings.

Please please all the members on this room can you please come to our aid?There are many many childr6en here who do not have the mean to get food.Can you please do try for us this Xmas?It is not easy and there is nothing to eat.I hope and pray to hear from you.

Things are real hard no food and indeed there is nothing that wed can eat but I am hoping on God time and God will make away.I really want to have children party that I can cook for the children o they can have food to eat.

There are many of the orphans here that has nothing to eat and indeed I am praying that this Xmas they will have food to eat.

I am praying if I am able to buy some few bags of rice and cook for the children it will really glorify God.

I am really really asking God but things are real hard.There is no food and no water and life is so so hard.Can you please do try and come to our aid/Can you please do try for us?Can you talk to your friends and ministers of God?

Life is so had.I am here with tears in my eyes and I hope and pray that you can help us out as life is so hard and there is no food and no water.I hope and pray to hear from you.

My children are crying and crying as there is nothing to eat.Can you please do try and come to our aid?Can you please release us from the food crisis?I hope to hear from you.

I pray that God touch your heart to bless us as I wait to hear from you.Things things things are real hard.There is nothing to eat and many many of the orphans here and I wish I could have children party.

God bless you.
Fedesco
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for your hearfelt holiday wishes.
God did bless me enough to help you a little more bro F.Sr.
Again, Lord knows how I wish it could have been more. As soon as this Christmas is over I feel there are changes in the wind, yet what do I know i am only human.

Lord knows I wish it could be more but I am thankful for what God allows us.

Hopefully that takes the edge off until next time in a few days when your hunger begins again. Lord knows something has got to change soon.
Merry Xmas.
Ken

maranatha
Jesus is coming. Period. . . . .
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks thanks thanks

Hello wonderful ,wonderful ,and wonderful Ken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With tears in my eyes and indeed tears tears tears of joy and you made me to think about my late mother and indeed I am very proud of you and I do ow you so much.

What set tars in my eyes is that , you have so many family to help, you are not rich, you have your old parents to pay bills and you have our wife and your wonderful children and your pets yet yet yet yet yet you are always there for us.

Frankly speaking I almost jump of of my skin this morning because for too long we been facing real hard hardship and thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks so so much only God will reward you.

God made you special and I pray for you day and night and thanks so so much and indeed many thanks to you and may God bless you and I am very very proud of you.

You are our God on earth and I wan t to day many many thanks to you.I owe you and thanks thanks for us to get food to eat.

Ia also proud very proud for all the members who been praying and praying for me and some really really wants to help but because of your condition you are unable to help and I watt say many thanks all the members of the forum for been there by even praying and taking time to read here.

It gives me joy.Before I forget let me say here clearly to WISH YOU HAPPY MERRY XMAS and I pray that this coming year all the members of this forum will be blessed and all that you lost in this year next you you well get everything back and all that you got this year you will get many many more and you all going to live m,ore than 125 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful Ken, thanks thanks .I got the amount in cedis as 71 Ghana cedis and this is how it was used.We have not been eating rice for weeks as we do eat Gari and sugar but today I was able to by half bag of rice and we are going to cook it dry to eat but I am very very very very very grateful.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks.This is how the money was used.

1 half bag of rice cost 40 Ghana cedis.

2 Red oil,cube,salt,soap,water cost 30 Ghana cedis

3 The balance 1 Ghana I have to buy time to write you but as I write you my stomach is full really really full with food and clean water.

That is how the money was used and I want to say many many thanks to you.

ant to use this time to appeal to brothers and sisters, Brenda, Marc, Clans, and there of the forum members so that if God bless touch your heart to help us so I can buy about 5 bags of rice for the fatherless and motherless children here to have children party on Xmas day as many of the children here has nothing to eat.

Can you please talk to your friends, relatives, brothers and sisters that can to help?I am going to send pictures of the party and the children and I hope that God bless you to bless us.
Can you do it.

A bag of rice cost 80 Ghana cedis which is lass than 100 and 100 dollars can buy one and a half bag of rice.Can you please do try for us?I am really sorry for creating problem but when I got the rice today many of the children came to ask if I can have party for them and I said I am going to appeal to you.

If you do not mind can you put smiles on the faces of the children?Since the do not have anybody to help?My heart bless for them and it hurts me so much.

I pray that God touch your heart to bless.Have a great and wonderful day.I hope and pray to hear from you.

Many children here has nothing to eat this Xmas and I pray that God touch your heart to bless and put smiles on the fatherless and motherless faces.

Thanks for taking your time to read and may GOD BLESS YOU FOR READING.

Have a great evening.
God bless you.
Fedesco
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: God is good

Hello Brothers and sister,Marc,Clans,Sister Brenda,and all the members of the forum

Can you please please please please please please try for us so we can have children party?Can you please ?I hope that God bless you to bless us.I pray that God touch your heart.I am sorry if Iam creating problem for you.

I am here and frankly speaking something keep telling me to write you and I do not want to listen to it but right now I think I have to put my human thing aside and write you .

I am here to appeal to you to please do try and come to our aid.I want to buy food for the children and have children party for the children and it is against this back drop that I am appealing to you.

Can you please do try and come to our aid?I do know you have your own problem and many many other problem but can you try and help us to cook for the children.

Can you please talk to your friends and other so we can have a children party?I am really really appealing to you and I hope you can forgive me if I have hurt you.I do not mean to really hurt you.Can you please do try for the children?I hope to hear from you.

Thanks for reading and many thanks to you.

God bless you.
Fedesco
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: May God bless us

Hello Brothers Marc, Clans,sister Brenda and all the members of the forum,

May I take this time to wish you Merry Xmas and a happy new year and may God bless you in the coming year and all that you lost this year 2010 that he gain all in 2011 and may God give you sound health and long life.

That been said, I am here to appeal and appeal to you to please do try to come to our aid.I want to have the children party and I am appealing to you to please do try your best to come to our aid that you can buy us some bags of rice or half bag of rice that we can cook for the children and I am going to take pictures and send to you.

Can you please do try for us?I do not have more timer and my time is off I told the children that we going to have party for them and indeed I do know God will provide as many children here are orphans and nobody cares for them.

I hope and pray that God touchy your heart to bless us.
Thanks for reading.Have a great day.
Fedesco
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject:

Well Fedesco, and other interested parties in the forum.

Pardon me for the forum/blog being unavailable the last few days.

I hope and pray to explain why the board has been unavailable soon.

So please have patience with me and I will have a new explainatory post up soon.

Ken

maranatha -- The Lord Jesus is coming. Period.
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: A change to a blog...

Dear Fedesco,
You do not know how much it pains me to have to tell you no, especially when you're asking for simple food for your family. But I had to tell you no this morning by e-mail, so you were not left wondering. With little computer time you don't need to be checking your e-mail wondering.

I am sorry also for stopping the posting in the forum without any advance notice. I changed the forum from public posting to administrator only posting.
I'm actually turning a web site into a personal Christian devotional weblog or Blog. Someday I might open it back up to public posting, but not anytime soon. For now we are changing the website forum so I am the only one posting. More on that aspect of the web site changes in a new post coming up soon in the blog.

Of course you and I both know some of the history of what has happened to you in the past four months since I locked the web forum. We both know how the Ghanian police came to close down the camp, and evicted some people from their homes. We also know how you even had your own mattress taken in this process. Both your sons have had malaria in this period. Who knows what else has gone on in your world during this time.

You have taught me many valuable things in our discussions and the circumstances surrounding our friendship. I am grateful for your input, and the input of our other forum members, during this period when it was a public message board.

Some of the most valuable things you have helped me re-learn are the principles governing divided loyalties. One cannot do everything. One needs to stay focused in their efforts.

This website and devotional blog is for uplifting the Bible and The Word of God. I am happy to have been able to help you any at all, as our loving Lord Jesus has made me able.

So thank you for your conversation and friendship.
Wherever you go I wish you the best, and I pray for your well being as often as God's Holy Spirit allows.

Your friend in Jesus,
Ken
Jesus is coming. Period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: