kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-christ

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> tell us truth please - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clans

Post reference link - PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Anti-christ
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

OK, so can someone tell me ---- is there a real anti-christ, (like a real person), or is there simply the spirit of anti-christ in the world today? I had this discussion with someone who is real close to me and as it turned out we disagreed on the topic.
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Big and little beasties

Dear Clans:

Well hasn't the topic of the anti-christ been muddied all up by satan for his own devices.
It seems here is another truth the devil doesn't want people to understand.
Of course the truths surrounding the doctrine of the anti-christ are very important. Sadly most all of christendom has junked up the doctrine and principle and facts surrounding the term anti-christ.

Let me start by giving you the short answer. You are both right in your discussion. The antichrist is both a particular personage and a spirit. Imagine it like a big anti-christ and his children, some are just older and bigger than others.

Ultimately, the spirit of the antichrist is the spirit of satan and also, in the final analysis, his personage. This makes Satan the ultimate antichrist. Ultimately there are many anti christ's and all exhibit satan's spirit.

The spirit of Christ is redemption and salvation and renewal.

The spirit of Satan is deception and accusation and destruction.

There can be many anti-christ's, as witnessed by John the apostle when he wrote, "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." -- 1John2:18 -- search=antichrist

The apostle John goes on further to say that whoever denies the Godship of the Father and the Son, or denies the humanity of God's only begotten son Jesus . . . well that being is a liar and an antichrist. God became man and not the other way around. -- Psalm100:3

At the very least, denying the most basic principle of God, that He is God, and Jesus is His only begotten Son, and Jesus became a man, in order to destroy the devil, and redeem man. anyone or thing which denies these basic principles is a liar and an anti-christ, of which Satan is chief antichrist. -- Read the texts at this link. --search=antichrist -- I may quote them later in this post.

Now the devil knows that one of the most successful ways to confuse the facts is to start talking gibberish and combine different things into a lump and confuse the subject.

Satan is the originator and prime person behind the spirit of antichrist. Satan hates everything about Jesus. Enough said. But like I tell people, the devil has his dogs who bark around doing his bidding and biting.

Know that what they do in confusing the facts is they take somewhat un-related prophecies and apply them in an unverified and hodgpodge fashion. Many biblical interpretation doctrines are so convoluted in their "this means that" it is laughable.

The literary allegory and metaphor in which many Biblical prophecies are written is symbolic language. These prophesies must have connection to real fact in real time in order to make sense. Prophecy has its fulfillment in history. That's what makes them prophecies.
Often allegory, metaphor, parable, symbolism, and several other literary tools are used by God to express things which are to come in real fact. Many of the bad characters in this controversy between God and Satan have been depicted through these literary tools of allegory and metaphor and symbolism.

For example in Bible prophesy there these bad characters:
There is the King of Tyre as a figure of Satan.
There is the "son of perdition" spoken of by Paul.
There is the "Beast" of Revelation.
There is Satan appearing as an "angel of light."
And there are other various bad prophetic characters in the Bible.

All of these above have been labeled "the Anti-Christ" by somebody sometime in some interpretation.

In fulfillment of those above referenced prophecies many people have said various human beings have been "the antichrist." They have said that about Hitler, the Pope, various religious figures, and various political figures.
Most of all of this is subterfuge and smoke screens designed to hide some very obvious principles of God and His dealings with the devil, both in heaven and on this earth. Remember God is dealing with the devil just once. God is dealing with the devil once and for all, for ever and all time. Time will be no more. The devil will be not. amen.

"What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time." -- Nahum1:9

We've got to remember God has a whole different outlook and perspective in this controversy with Satan. God knows He's God. God knows He's One. Satan does not know he's not. Satan believes he's just as good as Jesus. Satan denies both the Father and the Son. Satan will die and will never be anymore. -- Ezekiel28:12-19

Yes God's perspective is a lot different than ours.
God is dealing with the whole world. He's dealing with countries, institutions, masses, and individuals. God is dealing in eternal principles with eternal consequences.

In order to answer your question more fully I need to explain some of the popular interpretations, and the correct interpretations of the prophesys mentioned above, namely:
There is the "son of perdition" spoken of by Paul.
There is the "Beast" of Revelation.
There is Satan appearing as an "angel of light."

Most all of the erroneous interpretations surrounding the doctrines of an anti-christ person which comes in the last days are the result of some convoluted combination of those four sections of Scripture. Let us review the apostle John's definition of "antichrist" then look at the four sections of scripture prophecy mentioned. Note that the letters of the apst. John are the only place the term "anti-christ" is mentioned, and that word is mentioned four times.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." -- 1John2:18

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." -- 1John2:22

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." -- 1John4:3

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." -- 2John1:7

Now let us look at the prophetical allegories and symbols involved.

"12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."
-- Ezekiel28:12-19 -- Ezekiel28

In Isaiah with the allegory of the king of Babylon:
"12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?"
-- Isaiah14:12-17 -- Isaiah14

Then there is the "son of perdition" spoken of by Paul:
"3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?"
-- 2Thessalonians2:3-5

And Jesus mentioned, "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled." -- John17:12 -- son+of+perdition_search

Now there is/are also the "Beast"(s) of Revelation.
Revelation mentions a specific Beast, and its image, which cause all people to receive a mark, commonly called "the mark of the beast."

Beasts in prophecy normally symbolize religious and political institutions and states and the heads and governing people behind those institutions and states.
"15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
-- Revelation13:15-17 -- Revelation13

There is also Satan appearing as an "angel of light."
"12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
16 I say again, let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little."
-- 2Corinthians11:12-16

There are other various scripture passages which are used to justify varies doctrines of one all-powerful anti-christ person who is supposed to come and set up some kind of one world government and so on and so forth. The above mentioned passages and especially Revelation 13 often become keynote in any of these confusing teachings.

I'm not saying some of these propositions of evil rulers are not true. But let us look closer at Revelation 13.

Here are the players mentioned in Revelation13:
A seven headed beast with 10 horns having the dragon's power.
A Dragon which gives these symbols their power.
The two horned beast which has two horns like a lamb.
There is an "image of the beast" which is made by the two horned lamb beast.

There is the number of the ten horned beast's name.
And that number is also the number of a man.

Remember, God looks on all these things from a global perspective. God controls Religions, Institutions, Kings, and Potentates.

When an honest comparison is made between history and prophecy a correct interpretation can be found of these symbols represented by beasts. The book of Daniel contains many keys to the understanding of the book of Revelation.
History also contains the real time keys to the understanding of these prophecies.

Short of my going on a diatribe to justify my following statements I will just tell you who and what those symbols represent.

The seven headed beast with the 10 horns given the Dragon's power is a symbol of the Roman Catholic Church in its entire history. This history includes before and after; Constantine, the dark ages and inquisitions, pre-Napoleon and post Napoleon, Pacem en terra, and the modern catholic movements up to the present day and beyond. From the very beginning Satan has sought to destroy God's church and has corrupted all true religion. Have you heard the expression, "If you can't beat-em, join-em?" Satan has done that to every church. You can bet the Roman Catholic Church has always had a part to play in this controversy and pageant between God, Jesus, and Satan.

A Dragon which gives these symbols their power. The Dragon is an apt symbol of Satan. Satan has always persecuted and corrupted God's church in any way he can. This is the same Dragon mentioned as the "great red Dragon" which persecutes the children of the woman clothed with the sun in Revelation12. Symbols overlap when you try to explain Satan and his lackeys' actions.

The two horned beast which has two horns "like a lamb" is prophetically the United States. The two horns of power are the separation of church and state. Religious conscience and political conscience should be separate and distinct guides and strengths for man. One must note that this gentle lamb like beast eventually speaks "like a dragon" and makes people do things they would not do otherwise, namely vote and pass evil satanic laws.

There is an "image of the beast" which is made by the two horned lamb beast. This "image of the beast"/"image to the beast" is apostate protestantism in all its glory. Apostate protestantism attempts to wield the political power of its predecessor the Roman catholic church. This unholy combination of religions wielding political power is what is termed the mark of the beast. The ultimate mark of the beast is making religious laws of conscience, then killing those that do not obey.

There is the number of the ten horned beast's name.
And that number is also the number of a man. With that information one can pinpoint this beast power more clearly.
This "number of the beast" is not the same as "the mark of the beast."
This "mark of the beast" is not a tattoo or rfid chip.
This "mark of the beast" is a pointer to the originator, which is the beast, specifying the party and institution the overall chapter is talking about. The mark of the beast is a religious injunction contrary to the law of God. The number of the beast is a sign pointer to who the beast is. The "mark of the beast" is something that the lamb like beast makes others do which show they belong to the beast or its image.

One major title for the Pope of the Roman Catholic church is in Latin written "Vicarius Filii Dei" has a Roman numerical equivilant of 666. Some would dispute whether it is an official title. This title "Vicarius Filii Dei" means "Vicar or Representative of the Son of God." No doubt the pope is considered the vicar of God in Roman church doctrine. The Roman Catholic Church has hijacked the worship due to God and Jesus. Its protestant daughters are no better. Babylon the harlot is the mother of harlots and all the churches are babylon, babylinon, and . . . babylon has fallen, has fallen and become the home of every hateful bird. -- Google_vicarius+filii+dei -- A_discussion_on_Papal_title -- Revelation18:1-5

Now having said all that, I am reminded of a question I was asked not too long ago.
I was asked the question if I thought people in a particular denomination would be saved. I reminded them that God deals with the individual directly in salvation, not the group.
Yet it is written in the book of Revelation, "4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."
-- Revelation18:4-5 -- Revelation18

And all these things are different segments to the doctrine of the anti-christ. I can't speak any further about all the goofy ways this doctrine is explained in the popular churches. When someone claims to be "in the place of God" that is fairly anti-christian. But the big one is when one thinks they are just as good as God. When one makes up their own rules, contrary to God's rules, they then make their self a god unto themself, contrary to Christ. Jesus is God.

"3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Doesn't it seem like nowadays everyone wants to play God?
We all know there are some who really really want to be god, but they are not.
Well there are some people and institutions standing where they should not. -- 2Thessalonians2:3-4 -- 2Thessalonians2:3-12 -- Matthew24:14-16 -- Mark13:14

You have brought up a very good topic, expressed in a very good and concise way. I hope I haven't been too wordy in my response. I know if you need and want further clarification you will simply ask the questions. You ask such good clear questions.

At your service in Jesus,
Ken
Jesus is coming. Period.
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: There many people who are Anti Chris

Brother and sisters I do not want to hurt anybody here but frankly there are anti Christ all over the world.

Anti Christ according to my own understanding is that people who do not love God and people who do things out side God will .

Many people do marry man and it is totally wrong and those things tome are called Anti Christ and they do not good.Many female marry female and it is very very wrong and such things are called Anti Christ.

It makes God to cry when he sees such thing like man getting marry to man and indeed woman getting marry to woman and there are total Anti Christ.It hurts me so much when many people are Anti Christ and some will even say there is no God.

There is an Anti Christ church here in Ghana not far from the camp that they are nake all the members, the pastors are all nake this is totally Anti Christ.

May God protect us all.

Fedesco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> tell us truth please - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: