kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is a Powered Parachute? - How I got into the sport. -- All Powered Parachute stuff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> All things Powered Parachute - Especially training, safety, and experience - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Savage

Post reference link - PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Fedesco
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

No Problem, Fedesco... Before I even bought my used PPC, I studied up on everything I could find on the internet about flying, and one fella Bob Shaffer who retired from running his Ultra Lite museum, graciously sent me a video on flying from step 1 to airborne...Remember, I got chances to fly when I was in the Army...But it is nothing like flying a PPC...In a fixed wing you can just tilt your wing to take off in a crosswind...You can't do this in a PPC...Wind is your friend, and if you don't know how to use it, it could be your enemy...But even with all the reading and learning you still need an instructor to get you through the actual flying of the PPC...Never try to make that first flight on your own...
Marc
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Thanks
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Hello Guys,

I want to thanks brothers Ken, Clan, and Marc for taking your time to teach me and indeed I am very proud of you and this is why I am to learn.I can fly it now ha ha ha .Wait Fedesco you stay ha ve to learn more before you can fly.

Meanwhile, I do really want to learn it and brother Marc you talk about the lesson and how can I get the lesson and is it on the net free?I wish it is free or I wish you could send me the Lesson that I can read and know more about it.

One day I could fly and it could be real great and it will be very much fearful at first but little by little I will know love it.Can you please help me again to answer me.

Do the powered Parachute it takes gas?Do you have to go to school for 6 months of more before you can fly?Can anybody have his or her own Powered Parachute?Do Government has the right to stop you from flying?

However, can the Powered Parachute fly for 9 hours?Can you have food and water with you when you are flying?

I love you brother Ken, Brother Marc, Brother Clan for taking your time to explain this to me and you made my day and I just want to say please keep teaching me and if there any question that I do ask and it is stupid please forgive me.

Is there is a way that you can send me the lesson?So I can learn but the computer time problem.Do they sell the Powered Parachute to anybody?If you can fly or not?Do you have to know how to fix it before buying it?

Thanks again for your time and for teaching me.One day I hope and pray that I can have my own powered Parachute for the children to fly.

Fedesco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> All things Powered Parachute - Especially training, safety, and experience - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: