kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Topic, Just Conversation: Chat Thread #1 - also - What's going on with _____.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

bottom of page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Chat about Jesus - closed and archived 5/7/11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: May God be with us
Please share relevant content:       Bookmark and
 Share    Email        Thank you for your interest & support.

Hello Brother Ken,
Frankly you have done so much in our lives and we do love you so much.You have done more than more and indeed it is because of God that you did what you did.

You are a very very vwery7 caring and loving father and indeed God lives in your heart and your heart is full of Gold and you have pure heart.Thanks for the pass one year and few months and I am very proud of you and indeed you are very very much special.

What you did nobody can do it but the saddest thing is when I told my wife and the children tears ran from their eyes and indeed the entire house was dead at the time I give the news and it was a very bad day.

But God is working and God will make away and indeed I am very proud of you.I am appealing to you to please do try to keep writing us and praying for us but things are real hard and life is real hopeless but God said we must always give thanks thanks to God for everything that happen and indeed I am proud of you.

Thanks thanks thanks because you always stood by us, and you always pray for us and comfort us and indeed that what make the friendship real great and indeed thanks thanks so much.

I want to use this time too to say thanks thanks to your wife and indeed thanks thanks for all the unlimited thanks and many thanks to you and indeed thanks thanks thanks so much.

It is hard to take but such a life and indeed God will and God will always provide and indeed thanks thanks brother Ken and may God bless you and guide you.

I do not want you to lose hope but give your problem to God and indeed Gods will make away when there is no way.God is good and he will not leave his children alone and indeed he will always be with us.

As I write this letter there is no food, no water and I do not know where to look and my little children are crying no food and no where to look but just to ask God to come and help us.God where are you?Where are you God?Can you help us with food?Can you save me and my family God?

I hope and pray that God will make a way and may God bless you brother Ken and guide you and provide for you.

Tears set in my eyes and I am very very much confused and indeed please please God please save me and my children lives and please do come to our aid.

I am going to go to the near by village to work and get cassava so we can get food to eat as it is not easy.Please pray for me as I do pray for you but things are so hard and hopeless.

Have a bless and wonderful day.
God bless you.
Fedesco
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject:

Hello Brother Ken,
I am here to appeal to you with tears in my eyes and indeed I am just just confused and I do not know what to do but to appeal to you.Can you please help us finally so that we can get food and water to eat?

I am so confused this morning that I do not know what to do.
I am herein the cafe crying and I just have to appeal to the cafe owner to help me email you.
Can you try for the last time to help us so we can buy some local food like Gari and sugar?

I do know honestly that your heart bleed for us and indeed you are in a problem and you have many bills to be paid and you can not pick money from the tree but can you try for us at least for the last time?

Can you please do try hard for us?My entire house is very dead and children just cryig and crying and crying and I have to forget about going to the village and on top of that they can run behind people sand indeed I am very very hungry and taste so much.

Brother can you please do try for us for the last time?Can you please do it for the last time and you can not help us again?I am really confused to the highest degree and I am here to appeal and appeal to you.

I do not mean to hurt you or to be rude to you but indeed things are real hard and life is hopeless and you are our last hope besides God and can you try for the last time?

I hope and pray that God touch your heart to help us for the last time.
I hope to hear from you.

Can any body can help brother Ken to help us for the last time?I am appealing to all the members if God touch your heart to bless us can you please bless us?

I hope that God touch your heart to bless us as I am waiting here in the cafe and I am very very very hungry and taste and life is real hard.Thanks for reading and many thanks to you for your time.
fedesco

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Life is hopeless

Hello Guys,
Iam been sitting here with tears set in my eyes and my children are crying and there is no where tolook and indeed Iam here to beg yiou akl with God fearing hiearts and I pray that you can hel us buy a local food herte but my children ate rallyh crying.

I wish I was alone not marry and no children and it could be vey good for me but here Iam with otherf people chidren and they are hoping on me and indeed please dp try t come toour aid.Can you please help us with Gari?

Iam in tears and my heart is very heavy and I ndonot know what to do and pray for me and ask God to lead me.It is not easy and life is so hard.

Ca you help us only one time ?Can you save lives from hunger?CGa you try for us?Life is so har and Iam very hungry and taste and my little son daniel is cryimng with the other children and it breaks my heart.

Iam totally sorry for creating problem for you butit is not easy and please do try for me.Iam praying and hopig on you guys if you could help me out.

God bless you.
Fedeso
___

Post reference link - PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: A pickle

Dear Fedesco:

I am so sorry, my tears with yours, That we are in such a pickle. Crying or Very sad
Being moved to follow the following course of action I am going to move this conversation to the "Friend Fedesco" thread.

To do that will take so repeating of what has been said in this thread and things you have sent by email.

So this conversation has been moved to the friend Fedesco Thread here:
http://www.kf1.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1684#1684

I pray for you brother Fedesco.
I pray for all of us.
Lord have mercy on us all.
I pray for miracles of proportion.

This conversation has been moved and consolidated at the following link:
http://www.kf1.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1684#1684

Jesus is coming. Period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kf1.org/forum Forum Index -> Chat about Jesus - closed and archived 5/7/11 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: