kf1.org/forum Forum Index kf1.org/forum
Ken's Personal Devotional Christian Blog
And Video Bible Readings
For the Truth of all things in Jesus the Christ
aka TruthInJesus.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Forum section of kf1.org has been archived and closed to new posts since May 7, 2011.
        Of course feel free to browse past posts or use any link.

Latest Topic Scroll    kf1.org Homepage    Webster Dictionary    Biblegateway keyword search
                                Help Underwrite this Project    The Project Mission & The Gospel Roadshow
                                    ESSAYS OF NOTE -- Remember #1 GOD is in control.   #2 JESUS is coming,  soon.
                                      #3 We human beings seldom know, what is really going on.        The Book Link

Ken's 1st Vid - Jesus Comes.         Ken's 2nd Vid Pt 1 - Before the Crash         Ken's 2nd Vid Pt 2 - Through the Crash         Ken's 2nd Vid Pt 3 - After the Crash
          Ken's 1st Christian          Ken's 2nd Vid Part 1         Ken's 2nd Vid Part 2         Ken's 2nd Vid Part 3
    Chute Video - Jesus Comes.     Before the Crash            Through the Crash             After the Crash

More Video & Audio Options          return to kf1.org Homepage     Ken's God Blog     Bible Reading Videos
The time now is Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:24 pm
kf1.org/forum Forum Index
View unanswered posts
 Forum   Topics   Posts   Last Post 
real time truth about Life & People & us  
No new posts Who am I? - closed and archived 5/7/11
Who am I? Who are you? Who are 'we humans?' -- Really. What makes you, I, and us human? -- Most important, Who are we in Christ. -- Personal Truth in Jesus.

46 675 Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 pm
___ View latest post
No new posts Chat about Jesus - closed and archived 5/7/11
Want to talk about Jesus and You? What Jesus means to you? Want to talk about everyday life, or anything else? How Jesus helps you through it? -- Just want to talk or chat? -- It's okay to just fellowship.

34 200 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 am
___ View latest post
truth about God, Jesus, eternity, the world & Creation  
No new posts What Happened - closed and archived 5/7/11
When God created the world, He said it was very good. What Happened? Why is there sorrow, pain, death, in this world? What else has God made? Do God's other creatures have the problem of sin? What is God doing in Earth? -- Truthfully, in Jesus, What is The Plan of Salvation all about?

39 197 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm
___ View latest post
real truth about Religion & Christianity  
No new posts tell us truth please - closed and archived 5/7/11
God sees all things from beginning to end. Does God tell us what He wants clearly? The Bible says, "He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end." -- Ecclesiastes 3:11

36 235 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 am
___ View latest post
the truth about Powered Parachutes  
No new posts All things Powered Parachute - Especially training, safety, and experience - closed and archived 5/7/11
What do the ultralight aircraft Powered Parachutes have to do with the Salvation of God. Not much. Except I really like my Powered Parachute, and I am moved by our loving Lord Jesus to accept PPCs inclusion into the greater project mission. Jesus is coming, with the clouds of heaven, and every eye will see Him. Amen.

2 45 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Doc Savage View latest post
best truth available about this Forum  
No new posts Forum Purpose - closed and archived 5/7/11
The Forum's Purpose, Attitude, Rules, manners and Help files. All posts are subject to deletion over time. Feel free to post, comment, and fellowship. -- Praise God. -- Let us search and find all the truth in Jesus together.

12 31 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am
___ View latest post